Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Colors, Format

We'll see how this goes. I just realized the blog was the electronic equivalent of you guys reading class notes I stored in my sock between periods. I've wanted to mess with it for a long time. If Rania and Colin like it we'll keep it. PEACE.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Andrew Gottlieb:
"know that your here i propose we turn next years alumni weekend into a pro wrestling format

the matchups are as follows- jeff king vs grayson in special olympic style match

ben snyder vs kevin smithey tlc match loser shaves their head

max kohinke vs max bg- womens title

nick hunter vs. byron myers in hardcore match

me and tyler vs slater and crosby in hell in a cell tag match

and matt baker vs bryce just for good measure

make that happen."

Nick said...

That might be the best thing anyone's ever said.

andrew said...

tell me why this wouldnt work.

Nick said...

It would. But any match featuring Ben Snyder should be a wop contest, and I don't understand how that was overlooked.

Contributors