Man, Doc Watson would be the perfect porch-side shotgun toting great grandfather. He's in the jailhouse now... (twangtwang...) Think about the stories, the moonshine, the veritable bathtub-sized spittoon full of tobacco juices from the early 20th century.
1. My long-lost friends show up on Monday, which will be wonderful.
2. I practiced with several members of the Div 1 back line today for my first offensive skillwork session with a real coach basically... ever. I screwed up a lot, but ended up feeling pretty good. My coach wants to play me at inside center in the first Div 2 game, and that's exciting.
3. I hear rumors of the world's largest canyon swing outside Queenstown and it's free if you do it naked. Roadtrip?
4. Deep Blue Sea is on TV sometime soon. Hrothgeezy's hat is reportedly now "like a shark's fin."
5. I will have a new housemate soon. Possible candidates are a "better than average-looking" blonde girl, I'm told, and a mute Chinese man (he might could talk...) Some other woman knocked at the door, hours late for her appointment, right outside my window this morning. She was well received, as I stumbled out shirtless with a full beard, long hair, not making any sense and shouted "hayyylo" before fumbling back to my bed and designating her tour to the Frenchman.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(66)
-
▼
March
(17)
- Back to Business
- Sigh
- Try!
- Dear Merritt
- One Day Late
- Here we go again
- Change-up
- just a little something
- He's In the Back Line Now...(banjo plays...)
- This is Your Brain on Drugs
- and God said let there be Freedom and it was delic...
- sorry sorry sorry and a river tramping
- Blood Freak
- Podi-Training
- New Colors, Format
- Iron and Spine
- Little America
-
▼
March
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment