
Today my job at the Strueders' was to rake in decaying plant matter from a lake. For four hours. It ends up being quite a workout, as a 5-10lb weight on the end of an 8ft pole hoisted ten feet in the air to either side can become tiring after the 2000th repetition. It is also stinky. Rania and I were reduced to potty humor as the morning went on. The wind blew up my shirt on occasion, giving me, the king of all plant shit, a glorious flapping gut. Windgut Shitking bows to no man, but will happily stand betwixt fecal piles. Tonight we're eating a lamb roast.
3 comments:
Everything looks and sounds incredible. Many of us had prior suspicions into Nick's love of fecal matter and we are not surprised to hear that he has been enthroned as Windgut Shitking in the land down under and a little bit to the East.
I just returned to my home in Charlotte after 4 great days at Guilford filled with singing and beer drinking and laughing and nostalgia and a bit of rugby. The team lost 89-0 to ECU (I didn't travel because they weren't going to play me), but they remained in high spirits upon their return and I suspect they learned a good deal from that spanking. ALso, Joel is a formidable fullback and I am excited to fight for my job back next year.
I miss you guys so much. Keep posting. My blog is on Tumblr.com and I will tell you the link when I am ready for public criticism.
Cheers friends (and shitlord),
Maxwell
ps. duantu
I can't believe that. What the hell happened? Who played? That is embarrassing.
Without their grand poopsmith http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/The_Poopsmith they were smelted grundeliciously.
MSR
Post a Comment