I rode my first doubledecker bus last night, during which we shared the upper back seat with Sr. Bros-a-lot (maybe it was Lord Brostein) and met a very talkative man from Wellington who did (I don't know what) and a five-lingual italian man who's covered in tattoos and stories about Tonga drugs and getting tattooed.
I'm starting to feeling acclimated to some kiwi peculiarities. I know the cars drive on the other side of the road and I generally look in the correct direction at this point, but I say starting because I have lost all confidence that I am looking in the right direction. On a similar note, I felt a subconscious nudge the other day to tell someone that nick was my mate, but it still sounded false in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(66)
-
▼
January
(13)
- The Bopping around continues.
- Facts About New Zealand
- welcome to windy wellington... mates/ mate-ets
- New President, New Bestiary, Same Same, But Differ...
- Dear Toilet, I am Sorry... (--Colin)
- Windgut Shitking
- Blog Learning Curve
- Waimauku
- Herro
- Colin Ate a Cat
- New Z-land Suckas
- Auckland
- This is Colin
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment