Sunday, January 11, 2009

Herro

So, as Colin and Nick have both pointed out, WE HAVE ARRIVED! And Antara, the retreat center we are WWOOFing on for the week is very welcoming and beautiful and full of lovely people from around the world (Germany, Belgium, Australia, New Zealand, and the good ol' US of A).

My birthday landed on our first full day of WWOOFing. Things on this journey have started on rather significant days for me. Colin and I began our journey at midnight on Dec. 31st (epic, huh?). We're starting a whole new chapter in a whole new year and a whole new season. Usually I go ice skating or sledding for my birthday. This time I weeded, waded in the ocean, and climbed some beautiful rocks right by the beach. It was lovely. They gave me a bar of organic chocolate to eat once I leave the retreat (no caffeine of any kind is consumed on this property). Everything is working out wonderfully.

No comments:

Contributors