Rania took Burger King through the customs dock and was forced to quarantine her BK salad. Meditate on that for a second.
Auckland is great. The weather here is sunny and not humid at about 75 degrees, and cool in the shade. I will never leave New Zealand simply because 29 hours of travel blows chunks and I never want to do it again. Air NZ plane food is, however, surprisingly good. I am going to sleep forever, then maybe get my rugby shorts on and go to the beach.
Being in a hostel here is like being at a UN meeting in a college dorm. I can't understand anything anyone is saying but I'm pretty sure it's all inconsequential. I have been up for three days.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(66)
-
▼
January
(13)
- The Bopping around continues.
- Facts About New Zealand
- welcome to windy wellington... mates/ mate-ets
- New President, New Bestiary, Same Same, But Differ...
- Dear Toilet, I am Sorry... (--Colin)
- Windgut Shitking
- Blog Learning Curve
- Waimauku
- Herro
- Colin Ate a Cat
- New Z-land Suckas
- Auckland
- This is Colin
-
▼
January
(13)
4 comments:
You better not drink any beers or make out with any ladies when you go to the beach, that would be undignifiable.
P.S.
write this book: "Sharks, Chum and Ebonics"
-MSR
Sounds incredible already. I wanna hear about some rugby soon... no developments on my end, although i found out i will be staying on a resort that a friend of my dad's operates in southern france for a couple weeks in april, 1 hour from perpignan where dan carter plays.
-MBG
The other day I realized you'd left and it was exciting for me because it made me think of my ambitions for Greece.
I hope you got some sleep recently.
-BRA
(my initials are the best)
It's still freezing here. Send me some sunshine, please.
Post a Comment