So Colin and I have joined the ranks of wannabe farms flocking to West Philadelphia. Why? If you know the answer please tell me. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why so many of us who just want a plot of fertile land out in the middle of nowhere have moved into the middle of a huge city. But we're here and the apartment's beautiful and are friends are wonderful and I'm told there are a lot of urban farming opportunities in the area, though I honestly haven't had much time to explore yet.
I have now lived here for a total of two weeks - half of one has been spent with lovely guests and another half huddling on cushions with the flu.
Hopefully I'll be healthy soon and have more to report.
Over 'n Out
1 comment:
I think comunity is the answer. we will need community to farm, therefore we need to find the community first. Right?
colin
Post a Comment