Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in USA

Back to business. Living in USA is serious business. I have rugby things to work out and jobs to get and I must begin Operation Feline Reclamation! I am staying with Whitney and drinking lots of coffee in the meantime in Seattle: birthplace of homelessness. Went to a Mariners game for my birthday and it was awesome.

So eventually back to Richmond I go. I feel like a college dropout who missed the draft. All my friends are being drafted to new and larger cities. Most are going to Philadelphia: birthplace of easy cheese. I just want a little apartment with my giant cat and a job I don't hate.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Do you think Mario would eat Ripley? I'm curious what would happen if they met.

jinaynay said...

they have little apartments and spaces for giant cats and decent jobs in Philly you know...where all your friends are. just sayin.

Ben said...

philadelphia is over-rated. greensboro is where its at.

Nick said...

False.

Contributors